sábado, 13 de julho de 2013

Mozz - Brasil e Argentina confirmados

Morrissey confirms Argentina, Brazil shows to go ahead as planned | Live4ever Ezine

Apesar da crise de caganeira, Morrissey confirma o que a T4Fun vinha dizendo: Segue o jogo ! Shows confirmados conforme planejados inicialmente. Sampa no dia 30/07 ! Morrissey has confirmed he hopes to be back in South America by the end of this month in time for gigs in Argentina and Brazil after commenting for the first time on his latest health setback which caused more tour dates to be cancelled this week. After a bout of serious food poisoning put paid to a run of gigs in Chile, some reports suggested the entire South American tour had been postponed but, writing on Facebook, promoters for his shows in Argentina and Brazil, due to begin on July 28th, insisted those dates were unaffected. “Despite the news of malaise of the musician and his team in Lima, please be advised that the singer-songwriter shows in Brazil were not cancelled,” they said. And now Morrissey himself has backed up that statement in a message on fansite True To You, in which he reveals his doctor has told him he will be ‘fine for upcoming shows in Argentina and Brazil’. “I can’t give words to the sorrow I feel at the loss of perfect Peru,” Morrissey declares. “Oh, black cloud. After such a victorious and uplifting welcome of Lima love, the contaminated jinx had its way via a simple restaurant meal of penne pasta and tomato. Three hours later, both I, and security Liam have collapsed with a deadly and delirious bedridden disease. Five days of round-the-clock medical supervision just barely controls the corrosively toxic food poisoning. I know my luck too well.” “Sorrow replaces joy, and in every dream home a heartache. It could only be me. I have returned to Los Angeles and to the expert supervision of my doctor Jeremy Fine, who assures me that I shall be fine (although not in the gossamer, powdery sense) for our upcoming shows in Argentina and Brazil. I have absolutely no idea where my beloved Chile has gone. In the heat of cancellations and postponements, the humiliation and mortification I feel on a personal level is too mammoth to be measured. If my spirits climb down any lower I could never again find the dignity to stand upright.” Recommended Articles Read more: http://www.live4ever.uk.com/2013/07/morrissey-confirms-argentina-brazil-shows-to-go-ahead-as-planned/#ixzz2Ywg80pCw

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário